CUBA Y LA MASONERÍA

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

CUBA Y LA MASONERÍA
CUBA Y LA MASONERÍA
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Últimos temas
» Recibe Carta Patente la Logia Fraternidad No. 414
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyDom Ago 23, 2020 12:11 am por Admin

» Cines de Cuba
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyMiér Mayo 13, 2020 7:33 pm por Admin

» Visita del MRGM Ernesto Zamora a la Logia Renacer No. 410
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyMar Mayo 12, 2020 10:36 am por vincent47

» Spectre (2015) - Original Soundtrack Extended
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyLun Mar 02, 2020 4:45 pm por Admin

» LAS LOGIAS EN CUBA
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyJue Ene 02, 2020 3:56 pm por Admin

» 200th Class Reunion November 3 & 4
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyLun Dic 23, 2019 5:06 pm por Admin

» 200th Class Reunion Cap and Ring Ceremony
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyLun Dic 23, 2019 2:41 pm por Admin

» Fraternidad UD Primera Sesión 21 de Noviembre de 2019
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyLun Dic 23, 2019 2:23 pm por Admin

» Knights of St. Andrew Valle de Miami, Oriente de la Florida
What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG EmptyDom Dic 15, 2019 9:20 pm por Admin

Navegación
 Portal
 Índice
 Miembros
 FAQ
 Buscar
http://www.deezer.com/listen-4043682
Galería

What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG Empty
Abril 2024
DomLunMarMiérJueVieSáb

Calendario Calendario

ENLACES
freemasonry, freemason, masonic links http://357bcn.com/pagina_nueva_1.htm What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG Ubd1037

What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG

What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG Empty What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG

Mensaje por Admin Jue Ago 22, 2013 9:21 am

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 13078

https://cubamason.forosactivos.net

What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG Empty WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD *** Louis Armstrong special movie

Mensaje por Admin Jue Ago 22, 2013 9:29 am

One of the most beautiful songs of all time. Recorded by Louis Armstrong, modern adaptation of Kenny G.
With the turbulence of our days, we forget to observe the many wonders that our world offers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG Empty Re: What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG

Mensaje por Admin Jue Ago 22, 2013 9:33 am

"What A Wonderful World" was a song written by Bob Thiele (as George Douglas) and George David Weiss. It was first recorded by Louis Armstrong and released as a single on January 1, 1968. Armstrong's recording was inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1999. Intended as an antidote for the increasingly racially and politically charged climate of everyday life in the United States at the time, the song also has a hopeful, optimistic tone with regard to the future, with reference to babies being born into the world and having much to look forward to. The song was initially offered to Tony Bennett, who turned the song down, after which it was offered to Louis Armstrong. The song was not initially a hit in the United States, where it sold fewer than 1,000 copies because the head of ABC Records did not like the song and so did not promote it, but was a major success in the United Kingdom, reaching number one on the U.K. Singles Chart. It was also the biggest-selling single of 1968 in the U.K. where it was among the last singles issued by HMV Records before becoming an exclusive classical music label. The song made Louis Armstrong the oldest male to top the U.K. charts, at sixty-six years and ten months old. The song gradually became something of a standard and reached a new level of popularity. In 1988, Louis Armstrong's 1968 recording was featured in the film "Good Morning, Vietnam" and was re-released as a single, hitting #32 on the U.S. Billboard chart in February 1988. Louis Daniel Armstrong (August 4, 1901 -- July 6, 1971), nicknamed 'Satchmo' or 'Pops', was an American jazz trumpeter and singer from New Orleans, Louisiana. Coming to prominence in the 1920s as an inventive cornet and trumpet player, Armstrong was a foundational influence in jazz, shifting the music's focus from collective improvisation to solo performance. With his instantly recognizable deep and distinctive gravelly voice, Armstrong was also an influential singer, demonstrating great dexterity as an improviser, bending the lyrics and melody of a song for expressive purposes. He was also greatly skilled at scat singing, vocalizing using sounds and syllables instead of actual lyrics. Renowned for his charismatic stage presence and voice almost as much as for his trumpet-playing, Armstrong's influence extends well beyond jazz music, and by the end of his career in the 1960s, he was widely regarded as a profound influence on popular music in general. Armstrong was one of the first truly popular African-American entertainers to 'cross over', whose skin-color was secondary to his amazing talent in an America that was severely racially divided. It allowed him socially acceptable access to the upper echelons of American society that at the time were highly restricted for a person of color.
Admin
Admin
Admin

What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG Empty Re: What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG

Mensaje por Admin Jue Ago 22, 2013 9:36 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado